Posted by : Ankit Singh Pathania Tuesday 2 July 2013



This was my first fully accomplished concept art from the earlier days of my sketching classes.I was always attracted towards great robotic creatures in movies and so I decided to give it a try, I named it The Black Thunder.It took me almost a month(with a broken finger) to fully figure out the concept and sketch it in this pose.Hope you like it, I'll soon  upload its 3d Render I made later. Enjoy..:)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Search This Blog

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Pathania Art -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

- No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of Ankit Singh Pathania -